Sunday, September 13, 2009

What the hell, you guys are watching me >_>

Dammit, guess i have to update this thingy now huh?

*Dun like you guys* >_>

Hm...lets see what I could put in here....

Rundown of weekly schedule:
Mon-Thurs: Afternoon/night classes from 12:30 until about 4/6pm

Fri/Sat: Working from 10-5, with nights catching up on weekly homework

Sun: Only real free day, except that I'll still be catching up on homework...dammit...

Basically, my only 'slacking' days will be Wednesday/Thurday, as I'll be done with the week of work and procrastinating on assignments >_O.

Luckily, since they're all late classes, I can stay up later xD

I apparently have an art history class...but you know, it's almost like I don't give a crap about it, with what I've been focusing on o.o.

...You know what? Imma post vacation pictures up here...yeah... that'll work instead of me ranting =P

No comments:

Post a Comment